WATERPROOFING | 24/7 WATER DAMAGE EXPERTS
Jake's Steamer The Carpet Cleaner waterproofing services are committed to providing you with true one-stop emergency water damage cleanup & remediation services. Over the years we have developed protocol and procedures that ensure that our response time is quick, and the work we perform restores your property to better than pre-incident condition. We happily serve both commercial and residential clients 24/7. Questions? Please call.
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Immediate Response
- 100% Free On-Site Inspections
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Advanced Restoration Equipment & Procedures
- Certified & Fully Insured
Jake's Steamer Commercial Water Damage Restoration
The appearance of your business or commercial property speaks volumes to your clients. And as such, when something goes wrong, you need a water damage restoration service that responds immediately with the help you need, with the right equipment, expertise, and training.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
- Commercial Sewage Cleanup & Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
What To Do After Water Damage or Flooding
- What To Do After Water Damage or Flooding Remove any excess water you can by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing any tabletop items.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove any artwork to a safe and dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
- Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
- Shut off the breaker panel.
- Turning off the water line.
Water Damage Restoration in West Texas
Water. The life force of our world. It also happens to be one of the most powerful and destructive elements of Mother-Nature.
When you’re dealing with any category of water damage, immediate action is crucial. At Emergency Restoration Services, we guarantee 24/7 immediate response; using advanced equipment and techniques to remove water quickly, closely monitoring the water damage restoration process to ensure your property is dried properly and thoroughly from any water damage.
Water damage is the single most long-term destructive force in an indoor environment. The destructive effects caused by water are greatly reduced by taking immediate and effective action, especially within the first 24-48 hours.
The severity of water damage increases when the water is unsanitary, the longer standing water is left untouched, and ultimately when professional water damage restoration services are delayed. If left untreated, the continued presence of standing water, excess moisture, and deep flooding can cause severe structural damage, deterioration of personal property, the growth of mold, and the development of odor.
You name it, we’ve seen it. No matter the cause, potential damage and costs will increase exponentially the longer you wait. It’s best to deal with water damage immediately and properly by hiring experienced water damage restoration professionals to minimize costs and mitigate damage. At Emergency Restoration Services, you can expect highly trained and experienced professionals with advanced equipment and training to handle any water damage job.
LET US HANDLE YOUR INSURANCE ADJUSTER | QUESTIONS? CALL
Jake's Steamer provides professional water damage restoration services to get your business up and running smoothly again.
Need Help With The Repair & Rebuild Process?
- Waterproofing damage experts
- Water extraction & remediation
- Complete drying services
- Carpet reinstallation
- Drywall reinstallation
- Sheetrock reinstallation
- Baseboards reinstallation
- Insulation reinstallation