Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home. These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean. Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Process
We will evaluate your carpet’s needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can’t do. This way there are no surprises.
- PRE-INSPECTION Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results.
- PRE-VACUUM Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning. Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in its original position.
- PRE-SPRAY A preconditioning agent is applied to break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough cleaning.
- PRE-SPOT Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- SOIL EXTRACTION AND RINSE The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed with a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- NEUTRALIZER Every carpet that we cleaned is pH balanced so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
- POST SPOT Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional a carpet protector applied to your carpet.
- POST GROOM Some fibers require a post cleaning groom to assure there is no fiber distortion. It also helps the fiber dry faster. When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
- SPEED DRY High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- POST CLEANING INSPECTION Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER THE CARPET CLEANING: To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CARPET CLEANING:
Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned. Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions about how our business works and what can do for you.